Main program of Tetics
Has taught over 21,000 students online over the last 10 years.
We want our clients to avoid making the basic mistakes endemic in the people management sector. We want to prevent employees "suddenly" quitting, resulting in years of accumulated business expertise "going down the drain".
We have been teaching smart people how to work with other smart people since 2010.
Who this course is for:
Team leads, Heads of small departments for whom communication and working with people is the main part of their work; Managers at higher levels who want to close gaps in their professional education.
The difference is obvious
|WHAT YOU GET||STANDARD PROGRAM||TETICS|
|Theory (yes, this IS important)||12-15 lessons, 1-1.5 hours each. A total of approximately 12-20 hours||5 x 3-day sessions, 6 hours of theory per session. A total of approximately 30 hours of theory study.|
|Practice||Each class requires an equal amount of preparation time. This means a further 12-20 hours of independent study is required.||5 x 3-day sessions each consisting of 7-8 hours of practical and group lessons. A total of approximately 35-40 hours of individual and group work:|
— 10-15 hours of individual work
— hours of group work
|Total course duration||1.5 - 3.5 months||5 - 7 months|
(program length is 5 months + 2 months of additional group-based practice)
|Bonus materials||Usually, these are either not provided or are recordings of guest presentations (10-12 hours)||Live presentations by guest speakers, students are given the opportunity to ask questions after the talk, or access a recording for further study (10-12 hours)|
|Bonus modules||—||A further 2 months of additional classes: 10-12 hour informal workshops on the topics covered as part of the main program.|
|Format||"Online, at a convenient time" usually means that the materials are only available as a recording.||Scheduled live seminars - allow participants to ask the trainer questions and a recording of the session will be uploaded to your personal account.|
|Access to course materials||1-2 years||3 years|
|Points system for obtaining a certificate on completion of the course||+||+|
|Possibility of undertaking a further post graduation project||—||+|
(This is stated in the brochure, we have not verified this)
(In our opinion, this creates a conflict of interest between our corporate clients and the School)
|The experience level of the students corresponds to the level of group work, discussion and exchange of experiences||beginner to intermediate |
(The marketing results show the course helps you to improve your managerial skills or land your first leadership role)
|medium to high|
(We only train those who are already in work, we do not train those who have no previous work experience)
|Coach support||- by emai |
- through online feedback
|- during the seminar |
- during additional Q&A sessions
- during additional classes as requested by students
- by emai
- through online feedback
|Throughout the training period students are supported by their allocated tutor.||— |
Usually, a tutor is not allocated to support the group, and organizational issues are resolved. by peer support within the group via email/messenger. It is rare that the tutor sees the students at work.
|- Having a tutor allocated to the group ensures that students receive feedback during study sessions. |
- Any organizational issues that arise in the group are resolved by the allocated tutor, who is available at all times during working hours.
- The tutor will follow up with students who are missing sessions.
- The tutor can give individual feedback on motivation and involvement in the program.
|Independent study||- Often independent study is not monitored and there is no feedback on completed work.|
- It is used as consolidation after theoretical input on a module.
- It is postponed "for later" or set as a general revision task.
- Questions are sent by email or messenger and the response is often delayed.
|- Independent study is seen as mandatory preparation for group work.|
- It is integrated into the educational process (theory - independent study/ training - group work).
- Peer feedback on individual tasks is made once they are completed, the curator then works with the group to finalize the solution.
- Questions on the practical application of the solution are discussed in a trainer-led session.
|Group work||- Usually this is not included in a course, learning is conducted according to an individual’s schedule|
- Students do not discuss the results they obtained and/or questions that have arisen.
|- Group work is an integrated element of the training system.|
- Group work is facilitated by the allocated tutor.
- The group facilitates discussions.
- Each group member is involved in the facilitator-led discussion and completes the tasks in the study materials.
|Additional group workshops are held between study sessions.||—|
Analysis of the learning process is rare in most online courses.
|- It is seen as an additional and optional part of the educational process.|
- Analysis of the learning process allows you to better understand a more complex concept or more complicated tasks.
- Additional tasks of this type are regularly provided (case studies, assignments, recommendations).
|Each student has a personal account, accessible via a browser or mobile application.||+||+|
|Closed communication among the group members.||+||+|
|Closed alumni group.||+/-||+|
|Availability of case studies and specifically designed tasks.||+/-|
Many courses provide theory input only, consolidated with comprehension questions or automated tests.
|+ The case studies remain the intellectual property of the institution, as seen with leading MBA programs.|
|Availability of support and opportunity for feedback on questions by group facilitators||—|
None, since group case discussions are not available
|+ Developed by the case authors, in order to verify and refine the effectiveness of the solution obtained by the group.|
|While a program is on the market, it creates a supply of practitioners in the labor market who apply the same philosophy and tools.||1-2 years|
After 1-2 years the program then becomes obsolete and the methodologies are replaced.
|10-12 years The program is developed, maintained and refined by the authors with the involvement of third-party expert practitioners, methodologists and guest speakers.|
|Interviewing students during the admissions process determines how groups will be allocated.||— |
It seems there is no entry selection process?
|+ There is a mandatory personal interview, because we are looking for smart people who are suited to working and studying in groups.|
|Language options available for each module||—||+|
Russian or English