– Duration: 1–1.5 hours
– Number of participants: a group of 12–15.
– Duration: Two meetings 4 hours each.
– Practice: working on assignments to master management tools.
– Number of participants: a group of 12.
– A series of 3–4 workshops.
– A series of workshops aims to develop comprehensive skills such as team management, communication, motivation, and leadership.
– Increased efficiency through repeated exposure to learning materials, controlled introduction of the studied techniques, etc.
– Number of participants: up to 12.
– 1–3 days.
– Duration: 1–4 hours.
– Number of participants: 20–200.
– Theory illustrated with real-world cases.
– Program tailored to the client’s request.
– Wide range of formats and flexible approach (we align the format with the client’s needs by combining training events and long-term programs, engaging coaches, and so on).
– The duration varies from two or three months to a year.
– Participants can access theoretical materials in their Personal Accounts.
– Practice sessions in small groups with a School facilitator.