And you will be right. Because you can buy 20 good books for this money. All you need to do is:
- Choose the books you want
- Take time to read them
- Filter the water, leaving 3 important thoughts laid down by the author
- Remain completely confused about where to start and how to apply it to your reality
- Understand that there is no one to ask a question
- Move on to the next book
Unfortunately, learning through books is not very effective. We still remember how many publishers refused to publish our books, referring to a small amount of material. No one was interested in the fact that these were succinct, capacious, specific pieces of advice. "Write another 100 pages" - they told us. That's not for us. We believe in practicality.
Therefore, in the People Management Formula you:
- Get step-by-step schemes for working with people
- Go through algorithms for resolving conflicts, entering a team, building relationships
- Get our support for any questions about working with people
In addition to the qualitative difference, there is also a completely economic rationale.
Any training is an investment. You waste time and money, and you either earn or save more. How much effort, nerves, money does the loss of an important employee cost? What about a difficult employee you don't know what to do with? What about an inadequate customer or an incomprehensible boss? Any of these problems cost you time, money, and your career. In the turmoil of work, we don't always count these losses. But they do exist. And you can get rid of them